Icon Custom Interiors’ 5 Steps to Renovation Happiness...
Step 1 - 'Ball Park' – Initial cost estimate based on first site visit...
- Submit an overview of your project requirements - via a phone call, email or text.
- On-site meeting arranged to gather more detailed information and to discuss what you want to achieve with your budget.
- ‘Ball Park’ initial cost estimate based on information to date
Step 2 - 'Quote' – Detailed quote incorporating your product selections…
- Second on-site meeting to review project requirements in more detail
- Co-ordinate with any required sub-trades
- Detailed quote outlining all cost elements and product selection submitted for your review
- Receive retaining fee if plans/drawings are required
Step 3 - 'Start date' – Initiate project plan and timeline – The fun begins!…
- Detailed proposed project timeline – and if relevant - a progress payment schedule and any associated plans/drawings – submitted.
- Review and sign contract, and take a deposit payment.
- Things get moving!
Step 4 - 'Finish date' – Receive regular updates as your project progresses…
- Progress continues with regular updates throughout the life span of your project.
- Any unforeseen considerations discussed thoroughly with you should they occur.
- See ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ as your project nears completion.
Step 5 - 'Enjoy' – Speaks for itself!
- Mission accomplished! Your project is complete.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your renovation courtesy of Icon Custom Interiors.
…”There really is no other way other than the Icon Custom Interiors way…”